Download Code:Blocks 16.01mingw setup for Windows.
Brief Intro (Source : Wikipedia)
- Code::Blocks is a free, open-source cross-platform IDE that supports multiple compilers including GCC, Clang and Visual C++.
- Currently, Code::Blocks is oriented towards C, C++, and Fortran.
- Code::Blocks is being developed for Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Code::Blocks supports multiple compilers, including GCC, MinGW, Digital Mars, Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, LLVM Clang, Watcom, LCC and the Intel C++ compiler.
- It’s primarily designed for C++ although can be used for C and FORTRAN also.
Code Editor Features :
- Syntax Highlighting
- Code Folding
- Code Completion for C/C++
- Class Browser for C++
- Hex Editor
- & To see more features please visit Code::Blocks.org – Official Website.
Code::Blocks 16.01 Screen-Shot:
Click Download Button Below to download Code::Blocks 16.01mingw setup for Windows.