Visual Basic 6.0 – Programming Fundamentals Notes in Hindi as well as English language Notes covered only Programming Fundamentals portion and Controls and User Interface elements portion was not covered in the notes since Visual Basic 6.0 was quite wide and needed a lot of time and effort to create notes.
For learning application development, you can check out Mini Projects Guide, Mini Project Source Codes, Sample Projects topics of this website.
I have explained all the topics with detailed proper examples so hope someone will benefit a large.
Note:Download Links are after the description at the end of this page so please scroll down and click on the links to download the notes.
Topics Covered :
- Introduction to Visual Basic 6.0
- Evolution & History of Visual Basic 6.0
- Derivative Languages of Visual Basic 6.0
- Editions of Visual Basic 6.0
- Types of Projects in Visual Basic 6.0
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment) & It’s elements
- States of Visual Basic IDE
- Application Development in VB6 (Overview)
- Components of Visual Basic Projects
- Advantages of Visual Basic 6
- Programming Fundamentals (Variables, Constants & Data Types)
- Implicit & Explicit Declaration
- Type Declaration Characters
- Defxxx Statement
- Scope of Variables
- Public vs Local Variables
- Lifetime of Variables
- Constants (Intrinsic & User-defined)
- Data Types (Byte, Integer, Long, Single, Currency, Double, Date, Boolean, String, Object, Variant)
- Data Type Conversion Functions
- Special Values of Variants
- Examining Variable Types (VarType() & TypeName() functions)
- Standard Arrays (Declaration, Initialization, Linear, 2D, 3D Array,Option Basic 1 Statement, UBound() & LBound() functions)
- Dynamic Arrays (Redim Statement and Importance of Preserve Keyword)
- Collections (Declaration of Collection Object using New, Methods- Add, Remove, Item and Property – Count)
Students are free to download and share these notes as required. Here are the links to download :